Start Here For 1080p Gaming
RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ Desktop Processors with RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Graphics feature the fastest graphics in a desktop processor. Combining the powerful RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processor with potent RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Vega graphics for high performance gaming in popular titles, all without the need for a separate graphics card.
Trusted Technologies, Powerful Performance
Get work done with effortless speed using 2nd Gen RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ Processors with RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Graphics. Office apps, photo editing, web surfing and watching top streamers are a breeze thanks to incredible multithreaded processing. RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processors with RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Vega graphics are powered to deliver high performance fidelity you can see.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processors use true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.
AMD VR Ready Processors
AMD VR-Ready processors provide confidence with the processing power required to handle advanced VR workloads.
AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ Master Utility
The Simple and Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processors.Ã‚Â§
The Power to Play. Fully Unlocked.
The responsiveness and performance youÃ¢Â€Â™d expect from a much pricier PC.
Extended Frequency Range 2 (XFR 2)
Many enthusiasts choose premium cooling in their PCs, and 2nd Generation AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ desktop processors can automatically reward that choice with XFR 2. For example: All 2nd Generation AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processors can take advantage of the lower temperatures offered by premium cooling to enable higher multicore performance.
Extended Frequency Range (XFR)
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts’ systems with premium processor cooling.
- Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
- Clock speed scales with cooling performance
- Fully automated; no user input required
Mobile Extended Frequency Range (mXFR)
Enabling greater processor performance with a premium notebook chassis.3
- Higher processor clock speeds offer more performance to the user.
- A premium notebook cooling solution can comfortably and quietly handle these higher energy requirements.3 mXFR allows AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ mobile processors to offer faster performance in laptop systems.3
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
Adjusts clock speeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance
Clock speed changes can occur without pausing work
Precision Boost 2
Gracefully raises processor frequencies for snappier performance on any number of CPU cores.
- The AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processor monitors its own energy consumption and temperature.
- When the processor knows it’s running cool and quiet, it can raise clock speeds in precise 25MHz steps for any application
Neural Net Prediction
A true artificial intelligence inside every AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processor employs an artificial neural network to understand your applications and anticipate the next steps of your workflow in real time. These Ã¢Â€Âœpowers of predictionÃ¢Â€Â can boost performance by steering your apps and games down the most efficient paths inside the processor.
A sophisticated grid of smart sensors that monitors CPU temperature, resource usage and power draw brings cool and quiet operation to your AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processor with intelligent power optimization circuits, plus the low power requirements of an advanced 14nm FinFET manufacturing technology.
Sophisticated learning algorithms understand the inner workings of your applications and anticipate what data they might need. Smart Prefetch predictively brings that data into the AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processor for fast and responsive computing.
The advanced processing power you need to master demanding VR workloads
Incredible virtual experiences require incredible computing power. Select AMD VR Ready processors unlock virtual worlds for you to enjoy, thanks to advanced AMD FXÃ¢Â„Â¢ and AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ processors that meet or exceed the requirements for either the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or WindowsÃ‚Â® Mixed Reality premium head-mounted displays.
AMD Ryzen Master
Every AMD Ryzen processor is multiplier-unlocked from the factory, so you can personalize performance to your taste. AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.
Ryzen Master also now includes Dynamic Local Mode, an exciting new feature specifically for AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ ThreadripperÃ¢Â„Â¢ WX Series processors that can automatically improve performance in select applications. Read the Blog
- RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Vega 8 graphics
- Four CPU cores
- Four threads
- Base clock of 3.6GHz
- Max boost clock of up to 4.0GHz
- Wraith Stealth CPU cooler included
- Default TDP of 65W
- # of CPU Cores: 4
- # of Threads: 4
- # of GPU Cores: 8
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz
- Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.0GHz
- Total L1 Cache: 384KB
- Total L2 Cache: 2MB
- Total L3 Cache: 4MB
- Unlocked: Yes
- CMOS: 12nm FinFET
- Package: AM4
- PCI ExpressÃ‚Â® Version: PCIe 3.0 x8
- Thermal Solution (PIB): Wraith Stealth
- Thermal Solution (MPK): Wraith Stealth
- Default TDP / TDP: 65W
- cTDP: 45-65W
- Max Temps: 95Ã‚Â°C
- System Memory
- System Memory Specification: 2933MHz
- System Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Channels: 2
- Graphics Specifications
- Graphics Frequency: 1250 MHz
- Graphics Model: RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Vega 8 Graphics
- Graphics Core Count: 8
- Key Features
- Display Port: Yes
- HDMIÃ¢Â„Â¢: Yes
- Product Family: AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ Processors
- Product Line: AMD RyzenÃ¢Â„Â¢ 3 Desktop Processors with RadeonÃ¢Â„Â¢ Vega Graphics
- Platform: Desktop
- OPN Tray: YD3200C5M4MFH
- OPN PIB: YD3200C5FHBOX
- OPN MPK: YD3200C5FHMPK
- Launch Date: 7/7/2019
What’s In The Box:
- AMD RYZEN 3 3200G 4-Core 3.6GHZ AM4 CPU x1
- AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler x1