Enterprise IT and cloud managers want the fast, low latency and consistent performance of NVMe storage that wonÃ¢Â€Â™t break the budget. Micron offers the 7300 series of mainstream NVMe SSDs. MicronÃ¢Â€Â™s 7300 NVMe SSDs leverage the low power consumption and price-performance efficiencies of 3D NAND technology and deliver fast NVMe IOPS and GB/s for a wide array of workloads.
- Flex capacity
- AES 256-bit encryption
- 256-bit SED
- Power loss protection for data in-flight
- End-to-end enterprise data path protection
- Secure firmware
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Easy to install (hot-pluggable)
- Storage Executive SSD management tool
- TAA-compliant capable
- CapacityÃ‚Â¹: 3.84TB
- Sequential reads (MB/s)Ã‚Â²: 3,000
- Sequential writes (MB/s)Ã‚Â²: 1,800
- Random reads (K IOPS)Ã‚Â³: 520
- Random writes (K IOPS)Ã‚Â³: 70
- Endurance (Total Bytes Written in TB): 9.8
- Interface: PCIe Gen3 1×4
- Form factor: U.2
- NAND: Micron 3D TLC NAND
- Ave Latency: Random read: 90Ã‚Âµs; Random write 25Ã‚Âµs
- MTTF: 2 million device hours
- UBER: <1 sector per 1017 bits read
- Power Consumption:
- Seq Write: 12W MAX
- Seq Read: 12W MAX
- Temperature (operating): 0-70Ã‚Â°C
1. Unformatted. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Formatted capacity is less.
2. 128KB transfer size, QD = 32, steady state.
3. 4KB transfer size, QD = 512, steady state.
What’s In The Box:
Micron 7300 PRO 3.84TB U.2 2.5″ SSD x1
*No hardware, software or system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Micron assumes no liability for lost, stolen or corrupted data arising from the use of any Micron products, including those products that incorporate any of the mentioned security features.