TP-Link?s RE200 expands your existing WiFi coverage with next generation 801.11ac WiFi technology. It works with any standard WiFi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office.
Next Generation 802.11ac WiFi
Create faster access for 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices. The RE200 delivers fast speeds of dual band WiFi up to 750Mbps and provides reliable connections for laptops, smartphones, tablets and other wireless-enabled devices.
Enjoy Super Speeds in High Speed Mode
With High-Speed technology, the RE200 makes the best use of both WiFi bands to establish super speedy connections ? ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
*In high speed mode, RE200 offers maximum performance but limits connection to one band (2.4GHz or 5GHz).
Easy Setup and Flexible Placement
Press the WPS button on your router and the Range Extender button on your RE200 within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the RE200 back in anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, without needing to configure the extender again.
*The band used when connecting via the WPS buttons is sometimes indefinite and dependent on the settings on your router. If you want to establish a WPS connection in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, please go to the RE200?s web configuration page to configure this.
The RE200?s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray? players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- 300Mbps 2.4GHz wireless rate 5GHz 433Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- High speed mode limits connection to one band (2.4GHz or 5GHz) to offers maximum performance.
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easy configuration by just pushing ?RE? button on the range extender and WPS button on your router
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Advanced 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions protect your network from security threats